Preparing for your visit
• Please allow ten to fifteen minutes to find parking
• Please arrive ten minutes before your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire
• Please bring a list of all your medications and exact doses
• Please bring your Care Card and any test results you may have
• You will be asked to fill in a health questionnaires if this is your first visit which will take about ten minutes before seeing Dr. Hwang
• If you can't make the appointment please give at least 24 hours notice
• We cannot guarantee that a 'no show' appointment will be rebooked
• You may be charged a $50 rebooking fee for a 'no show'
How long will the appointment take?
Depending on your problem it should take between 5 and 15 minutes
If I need surgery where will it be done?
All surgeries and most procedures will be performed at the Vernon Jubilee Hospital
Will I need to fill in a questionnaire?
Yes, all patients should fill in the general medical questionnaire. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time if it is your first visit or you have not seen Dr. Hwang for more than six months.
How do I prepare for a procedure or an operation?
You will be given instructions and if you lose them you can download them from this website
What can I expect after an operation?
This will be discussed with you at the time of your clinic visit. Additional information on certain procedures can be downloaded from this website under PATIENT SERVICES/GENERAL SERVICES. You will need a ride home from the hospital in most cases.
Can I take a taxi home after my procedure?
Only if no sedation is given. The policy for all Interior Health facilities is that you must be accompanied home by a responsible adult other than a taxi driver after all procedures where sedation is given.